Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 48-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Last minute cancelations may have to pay a cancelation fee before another appointment can be booked (fee is determined by the stylist in observance of the service missed)
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
-Repeat offenders will not be scheduled with any of our stylists in the future.
Thank you for adhering to our cancellation policy to help us better serve you.
Policies may differ from stylist to stylist. Because all of our team are independent contractors, their policies may vary based on their business model and each service, as well as the time appointed to each service. We recommend contacting your professional to determine their booking and cancelation policies.
Because the nature of our business is dependent on serving our clients in a timely fashion our income is only earned when we are able to render those scheduled services. And because some of those services can take the better part of the work day, understandably a last minute cancelation would come at a great economic impact to the stylist. Because of this, and in the hopes of preventing this occurrence our team may ask to put a card on file when booking one of these lengthy appointments (including but not limited to color corrections, artistic color applications, special occasion services),
Our team uses up to date software to safely secure your information. A charge from this card will only result in a charge should a last minute cancelation occur (the time frame will be stipulated depending on the service and the stylist).
We appreciate your cooperation so that we can continue to serve you.
Serving our clients is our number one priority. Protecting your information safely and securely is paramount to our team. A charge will only occur if a late cancelation or no show has occurred. This happens if you have either reached out, or your stylist has made repeated attempts to contact you at the time of your scheduled appointment, (please note failure to communicate to your stylist at the time of the missed appointment may be considered a 'No Show', this may block you from making any appointments in our salon in the future). In the event of a late cancelation, your stylist will reach out reminding you of this policy and to notify you of the upcoming charge.
Because our team are so dedicated to your hair goals we may ask that you sign our Chemical Release Form in order to complete our through consultation for your service. This is usually implemented in the event of a color correction, vivid color, perm, past history of allergic reactions/patch test, etc. Your stylist will advise you if they will require this form during your consultation. If you are booking through your stylists booking site, they may have directed you here for the necessary forms in advance of your service. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your purchase of a gift certificate! Below are some helpful tips to help you fulfil your gc;
· Contact the professional your gift certificate is from to find out their openings that best fit your schedule.
· Be sure to use your gift certificate well in advance of the expiration date to ensure that you can secure an appointment. (Failure to do so before the expiration will nullify the gift certificate)
· Our staff book up fast especially for evenings, weekends & holidays. It’s recommended to book at least two weeks in advance, five to six for color and chemical applications. Please keep in mind if you have a specific date or limitations with your own schedule, booking well in advance is your best option to secure your desired appointment date. With less notice our staff will do our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee we can work you in.
· Let your stylist know ahead of time that you have a gift certificate you would like to use at the time of your booking. Please remember gift certificates are not applicable to special occasion services.
· Once you and your stylist set a date you will receive a confirmation message with their information, cancelation policies, & information regarding your appointment. Please note a gift certificate does not mean you have an appointment secured. Your appointment is not secured until you and you stylist determine a time, and you have been sent the appointment via their booking app. For questions, safety procedures, or directions contact your stylist or visit us at www.merakihouseofstyle.com
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.